Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Pint

...Of Pinterest that is...

Although, if you're having a pint, while you're on A Pint of Pinterest, while you're checking Pinterest, I envy you ;)
 
Some of you may be wondering, "Okay, so what is the point of using 'A pint'?". Well, I needed something to regulate how many pins I would feature in each post. At first I thought, "A," "A pin" will be perfectly fine... Just one pin per post. But then I realized that using the term "Pint"calls for more than just ONE measly pin. I mean really... Who do you know, who drinks pints of something, and only drinks one pint at a time? Am I right? Or am I right? Luckily, I'm not lefthanded, so, naturally, I'm right... handed... Which is the hand that will hold a pint... Eventually... In the future... 
 
Oookaaaay! Back on track here Courtney!

Ahem... So... Going back to the point of a pint. I did some "research" (Aka: Google searched) and found that the American Pint is made up of 16 fluid ounces. Thus, on this blog, with each post, I will feature 16 different pins. Unless, of course, I go with a "Half-Pint" (Yep, I read, watched, and loved Little House too!)... In which case, I will feature, not 16, but 8 different pins... This may occur in the very middle of each month, or the very middle of each week... Or both... We will just have to see :)

Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this post, had a few laughs, and look forward to tomorrow's debut of pins I have to share!

If you don't want to wait, feel free to check out my boards and pins on your own time right here: PintPinterest

Looking forward to sharing with you!

Cheers!
-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment